A new nightly outing is being offered in the Epcot World Showcase called Epcot After Hours Wind Down. After the fireworks show of Illuminations you may pick from 4 exclusive lounges to try some tasty cuisine and beverage pairings. The amazing Epcot chefs and sommeliers have created the cultural fare and I am sure it will be delightful. We all know how busy Epcot becomes after Illuminations is over. Especially the long lines for the buses and monorails to head back to the resorts. Hopefully this new experience will give time for the crowds to disperse and to enjoy some new eats!
Here are the participating locations:
- La Cava del Tequila – Mexico Pavilion
- Rose & Crown Pub & Dining Room – United Kingdom Pavilion
- Spice Road Table – Morocco Pavilion
- Tutto Gusto – Italy Pavilion
Admission to Epcot After Hours Wind Down costs just $35 per Guest, tax and gratuity not included and comes complete with one (1) beverage and a delectable selection of light snacks. Cash bar is available to purchase additional beverages.
Reservations begin April 10, with the first Epcot After Hours Wind Down taking place on April 17. Guests can book the experience at Disneyworld.com/Spring or call 407-WDW-DINE.
Dates: Thursdays through Sundays
Times: 9:20 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.
Important info about the exclusive experiences at Epcot After Hours Wind Down.
- Admission to Epcot is required and is not included in the price of the after-hours lounge.
- Each nightly celebration begins immediately after the conclusion of evening fireworks.
- An event ticket is required for all nights when participating in Epcot After Hours Wind Down.
- Advance reservations are highly recommended and can be made up to 180 days prior to your visit.
- Please note: Evening fireworks at Epcot may be changed or canceled without prior notice.