Taste some local eats from the Sunshine State! This Florida Fresh kiosk in Epcot’s World Showcase was refreshing. The shrimp and grits dish was my favorite of this year’s culinary offerings. It had the perfect heat kick to it. We also tried the Watermelon Salad and the Angel Food Cake with fresh local berries. Everything was on point and scrumptious. I liked the fact that on a warm day all of these dishes weren’t heavy and easy to eat. If you are feeling adventurous try one of the non-grape wines: carrot or tomato.
Here’s the complete kiosk menu…
Florida Fresh is located on the Mexico side of World Showcase Promenade.
- Watermelon Salad with pickled Red Onions, BW Baby Arugula, Feta Cheese and Balsamic Reduction (Try It Selection)
- Shrimp and Stone Ground Grits with Andouille Sausage, Sweet Corn, Tomatoes, and Cilantro
- Angel Food Cake with macerated Florida Berries (Try It Selection)
- Hot Sun Tomato Wine from Florida Orange Groves
- 40 Karat Carrot Wine from Florida Orange Groves
- Orange Blossom Pilsner from Orange Blossom in Orlando, FL
- Strawberry Slush – non alcoholic
- Dasani Water
- Seagram’s Orange Citrus Sparkling Water
- Minute Maid® Light Lemonade
- Honest Kids® Super Fruit Punch