Maple Glazed Salmon
4 Salmon fillets
2 tbs olive oil
Coarse salt & ground white pepper, to taste
1 cup maple syrup
¼ cup light brown sugar
1 tbs honey
1. Mix all ingredients in a small saucepan and cook over medium heat until sugar is dissolved.
2. Reserve warm to drizzle over cooked salmon.
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Brush the salmon with olive oil and sprinkle with coarse salt. In a sauté pan over medium-high heat, sear both sides of the salmon.
3. Place on a baking sheet and bake for 12-15 minutes or until desired doneness.
4. Plate the salmon and drizzle the glaze over the top. Serve.