On Saturday, March 31st and Sunday, April 1st in downtown Orlando at Lake Eola will be the Downtown Food & Wine Fest. This two day fest will highlight many dishes from 40 of Orlando’s premier restaurants, international and domestic wines and live entertainment.
Celebrity Chef’s will take the stage with cooking demonstrations and follow with meet-and-greets with fans:
• BRAVO’s Top Chef Just Desserts Season 1 Chef’testant Erika Davis (Saturday)
• Food Network’s Extreme Chef Amadeus, winner of the “Mexican Showdown” (Saturday)
• BRAVO’s Top Chef Season 9 Chef’testant Finalist Lindsay Autry (Sunday)
Some of the live entertainment includes:
Saturday, March 31 (noon to 9 p.m.)
John Smith and Tropical Steel
Simulcast with Scott McKenzie of MIX 105.1 FM and Bob Frier of FOX 35
American Idol Winner David Cook
Sunday, April 1 (noon to 7 p.m.)
Little River Band
Tickets are $10 per person, per day if purchased in advance online at www.DowntownFoodAndWineFest.com. You can also purchase at Centennial Bank and Mercedes Benz locations throughout Central Florida. Tickets at the door will be $15 per person, per day. Admission for children under the age of 12 is free. Food tickets will be available for purchase at the event for $2 each. Food and wine tastings range between 1-4 tickets.
For more information on the Downtown Food & Wine Fest:
• Visit www.DowntownFoodAndWineFest.com
• Like Downtown Food & Wine Fest on Facebook
• Follow @DTFoodWineFest on Twitter
• Call the events hotline at 407-919-1048
• Email DowntownFoodandWineFest@cbsradio.com
We are really looking forward to attending The Fest and will have a full review up for you next week. Cheers!
Hi, my name is Ashley and I live in Florida with my husband and our dog, Penelope. Currently, I work in the local culinary industry and enjoy sharing my latest recipe development, travel escapes, and entertainment. Nothing brings people together like an appetizing meal and great conversation