On my recent trip to Disney California Adventure, I had some appetizers and cocktails with some friends at Carthay Circle. I am in love with this enchanted place. It is a throw back to the golden age of Hollywood and all the vintage pictures of Walt and celebrities are lovely to look at. I had the Double Pair Martini and it was divine. So easy to sip on and I couldn’t wait to make it at home. Hope you enjoy it as well! Cheers!
Double Pear Martini
- 1 ounce Double Cross vodka
- 1 ounce Absolut Pears vodka
- 1 ounce Kern’s Pear Nectar
- 1/2 ounce fresh lime juice
- 1/4 ounce agave nectar
- Garnish: 1 Chilean baby Pear, but if you can’t locate one a pear slice will do
1. Pour all ingredients into a beverage shaker. Add ice and shake. Strain into a chilled martini glass and garnish with a Chilean baby Pear or a slice of pear.
Recipe adapted from Disney Parks Blog